Select an industry below to see more details on SRP’s specific research experience in that industry.
- Discrete Choice Modeling (DCM) and Adaptive Conjoint Modeling (ACM) to optimize pricing and features to guide introduction of a digital dashboard in the water safety industry.
- Adaptive Choice Modeling (ACM) for pricing strategy in Commercial Real Estate sector.
- Conjoint modeling to identify the optimal components for a chiller system.
- Concept testing among safety engineers and plant managers in the water safety industry.
- Identified viable corporate targets based on attitudes about transporting hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Qualitative and Quantitative research among a range of targets (shippers, corporate procurement, safety managers) on specialized software for hazardous materials handling and shipping.
- Brand tracking of multiple product lines and NPS loyalty segments in industrial shipping category.
Consumer Packaged Goods
- Segmentation analysis to identify best target for household cleaning product.
- Identified the most promising package logo for refrigerated prepared food product.
- Determined most effective positioning and packaging for olive oil product line.
- Provided direction on areas to fine tune for frozen fruit dessert product.
- Tracking new non-dairy creamer brand and advertising introduction.
- Positioning study for a cooking spray product.
- Awareness, attitude and usage study for the fresh carrots category.
- Category usage tracking study for the pork producers’ council.
- Positioning study for the pork producers’ council.
- Multiple coffee product packaging and positioning studies.
- Packaging study for syrup product.
- Multiple packaging and positioning studies for private label jarred pickle category.
- Positioning study for a branded pasta sauce product.
- Advertising tracking study for a leading soap brand.
- Multiple concept, segmentation and positioning studies for a leading hand sanitizer.
- Evaluated alternative names for a leading incontinence brand.
- New product concept testing for a line of Mexican food products.
- In-store case observation study for a leading sliced cheese product.
- New product concept study for a leading rust prevention paint.
- Beef category positioning study for alternative cuts.
- New egg product concept study.
- Product assortment optimization for a snack food product.
- New product concept evaluation for an aluminum wrap product.
- Package study for a deli cold cut product.
- Assessing reaction and fine-tuning program that categorizes career paths for students based on natural ability assessments.
- Evaluating new ACT prep program and pinpointing potential areas of improvement.
- Evaluating new science kit product concepts for elementary schools.
- Concept screening and optimization of educational products. and services as well as curriculum for new program.
- Identifying optimal positioning for university and program content.
- Determining the specific types of monograph and reference materials to offer at graduate and undergraduate university libraries.
Financial Services / Credit Cards
- Assessing customer loyalty after bank acquisition.
- Evaluating corporate leasing program and priorities for improvement.
- Identifying barriers and opportunities for company usage of equipment loans.
- Optimizing packages for building checking account acquisitions and upselling current bank customers.
- Building effective bank account acquisition campaign among Latino customers.
- Positioning research to identify the most effective co-brand marketing credit card communication strategy in retail, airline, electronics and gasoline industries.
- Evaluating the prospects and barriers for a bank launch of an HSA program for large and small businesses.
- Evaluation of alternative finance packages in the home remodeling category.
- In-store promotional signage study for a retailer credit card.
- Global program to assess perceptions and identify growth opportunities for floor covering products among architects, designers and end-users in 14 countries.
- North American tracking of the effectiveness of marketing communication in matched markets and pop-up stores.
- Strategic re-branding and logo study to identify recognition, imagery, name linkages and goodness of fit to optimize corporate name worldwide.
- Positioning (max-diff) study to identify the most motivating proof points for advertising and messaging to customers and trier-rejectors.
- Competitive intelligence qualitative study of a leading foodservice distributor.
- Evaluating new stock designs for several leading disposables manufacturers.
- Multiple operator and distributor habits and practices studies.
- Multiple new product evaluation studies for leading dairy, breakfast foods, coffee product foodservice manufacturers.
- Optimizing components for fraud protection package.
- Identifying effective message positioning and promotion strategies for acquisition, retention and win-back.
- Usage and attitude study about cyber-security among home-owner associations (HOAs).
Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals
- Medical practitioner research for developing surgical products. Multiple studies among clinicians, hospital educators, and health system procurement buying groups. Studies included lines of PPE, and surgical sterilization products.
- Strategic business case research on hospital practices/products/pain points in O.R. equipment storage, transport, and sterilization.
- Concept development and optimization studies among Nurses, Scrub-techs, Surgeons, and First Assistants.
- Assessed employee satisfaction with work environment and facilities for a medical equipment producer.
- New product concept positioning for transitioning a stomach acid reduction remedy. product from Rx to OTC.
- Hearing aid category brand awareness, attitude and usage study among category users.
- Multiple new lens concept studies for leading lens manufacturers.
- Brand, usage, awareness and attitude study for the eyeglasses category.
- New product concept positioning, packaging for a branded lice control product.
- In-home use testing for refinement and targeting of consumer oral hygiene product.
- Strategic planning study on sustainability attitudes, motivations and behavior practices in consumer oral hygiene products.
- Optimizing the components, the products features and components for and Rx to OTC product including surgical gowns, masks and sterilization equipment.
- Segmentation for a branded power nailer.
- In-store promotional evaluation targeting floor installers.
- New product concept evaluation in the granite kitchen countertop category.
Household Appliances / Furnishings
- Category awareness, usage and attitude study in the vacuum cleaner category.
- New product concept testing in the travel French Press coffee category.
- Segmentation study in the high-end food cookware category – US and Asia.
- New leisure bike positioning study.
- Awareness, usage and attitude study for fireplace/hot stove products.
- Evaluation of a new name for a boxed mattress company.
- Assessment of the viability of multi-tiered auto coverage plans.
- Optimizing training materials for agents.
- Determined the potential and fit for marketing financial services through auto and property brokers.
- Identified the optimal package of services that would be offered with insurance to draw a higher share of wallet from current customers.
- Managed brand tracking studies for a leading insurance provider.
- Player research identifying most attractive themes for scratch card games.
- Strategic research to explore the effectiveness of spokespersons for one state lottery.
- Player research to determine the effectiveness of proposed new draw and scratch games and potential areas of fine tuning for state lottery.
- Brainstorming and assessing potential scratch game themes for scratch games in attracting Latino players.
- Qualitative and Qualitative studies to identify potential themes and prizes for scratch games (extended play games).
- Player and prospects research to explore opportunity of player loyalty cards and clubs.
- In-store observations coupled with clerk/customer interviews to assess promotional materials for a new game.
- Continuous tracking study of state lottery portfolio of games.
Not-for-Profits & Associations
- New reference book product concept evaluation among dietitians.
- Multiple membership survey among leading national homeowner association.
- New legal service concept evaluation for a bar association.
- New product concept studies for a leading welding association.
- Multiple tracking studies for a leading media audit company.
- Determined optimal message for digital electronics department for a major retailer.
- Identified drivers of patronage and areas of focus in DIY/Big Box stores for building market share in the home improvement category.
- Multiple brand and advertising tracking studies for a variety of grocery and drug retailers.
Sports Equipment / Collectibles
- Brand stretch and line extension studies for sports equipment.
- Attitude and Usage study for sports equipment manufacturer.
- New product concept development study for a baseball collectors’ item.
- Determined priorities to focus for building usage of audio and conferencing services.
- Segmentation to identify the optimal targets for an ISP provider.
- Evaluated alternative billing formats for mobile phone billing.
- Optimized features and functionalities for corporate voice messaging service.
- Identified optimal packages of telecommunication services cable and entertainment services for consumers and businesses.
- Optimized the components for a consumer travel package.
- Identify advertising and packaging messages for cat litter.
- Evaluation of a new paper-based cat litter product.
- Optimized key ingredient levels for soft drink.
- New green partner evaluation for a leading paper manufacturer.
- Tracking study to monitor public relations programs for a leading paper manufacturer.